how does it work
Medals | Discovery Points | Prizes are only allocated to people who enter the race prior to taking part.
* Some events can be done anywhere, anytime while other virtual events are located at the actual venue.
* Double check the event requirements (location, time) prior to entering.
* Ensure you have the RunGo app downloaded onto your phone prior to taking part.
VIRTUAL LOCATION EVENT (VLE)
1. Choose and enter a VIRTUAL LOCATION EVENT
2. Once you have entered, a link will be sent to you via Whatsapp / Email for that event.
3. Open the link
4. After opening the link the route will appear.
5. Click on "Download" bottom right corner
6. Click on 'Run" bottom right corner
7. Click on 'Start" the race
8. Follow the route / directions
9. On completion of your run / cycle, send us your results in any format - Strava, Garmin file or GPX file to qualify.
10. Send your information to - email@example.com
ANYWHERE VIRTUAL EVENTS (AVE)
1. Choose and enter an ANYWHERE VIRTUAL event
2. Use your preferred tracking app / device
3. Run / Cycle your entered distance at any location of your choice
4. On completion of your run / cycle, send us your results in any format - Strava, Garmin file or GPX file to qualify.
5. Send your information to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have verified your results, they will be recorded on the results list.
The results will only be sent to Discovery for Vitality point allocation when the race has been closed.